Every piece is created as unique as you are.
Call or fill out the contact form to make an appointment and begin this exciting journey.
5 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR EVENT
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Once you have filled out the form below and book time to meet with me to discuss your invitation needs, I will email you a questionnaire to fill out, which will give me a better idea of your guest numbers, personal style, and printing needs. I will also have you do some research to find samples of work you like!
At our first meeting, we will discuss your custom invitation needs based on your inspiration and printing budget. A quote will be provided and a deposit will be requested to get the design process started.
Over the following 2 months, the invitation package will be designed, sent to you for any edits or changes and finalized.
A guest list form will be provided to you and will need to be filled out.
* Remember to send invitations to all members of the wedding party!
Your invites will be sent off to the printer, after all artwork files are approved and signed off on.
Pick up any other custom printed materials for the wedding and keep them on hand for the special day!
2.5 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR EVENT
PICK UP YOUR INVITATIONS!
Pick up invitations and stuff envelopes!
Here is a check list of things to do before mailing them out:
- Number the back of each RSVP card with the number corresponding to the guest list. This way if people forget to put their name on the reply card, you’ll know who the card belongs to.
- Put postage stamps on all reply cards
- Consider the order you want the pieces of the invitation package to be stacked when putting them into the envelope.
* At this time, the need for any other printed materials needed for the wedding, such as table cards, menus, napkins and kippahs should be discussed and worked on.
2 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR EVENT
MAIL OUT YOUR INVITATIONS!
1 MONTH BEFORE YOUR EVENT
DAY OF PRINTABLES
What is your design process?
Click here to see my brand process.
How long does the process take?
The time needed to design and produce your custom wedding suite will vary based on the scope of the project. I only take on a limited amount of custom projects per month, so if you’re interested in working together get in touch asap!
I don’t live in Toronto, can we still work together?
I love your work. How do I get in contact with you?
Do you offer 'Day-Of' items for events, such as menus, table cards, and programs?
Let me give you some other ideas:
Napkins, Out-Of-Town Swag, Take Home Bags, Coasters, Custom Floor Design